Mini 14 For Sale | Ruger Mini-14 5.56mm NATO Ranch Rifle with Stainless Barrel
Mini 14 For Sale – Product Description
What’s in the Box
The short barrels and overall short length make the Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle a favorite in any application where maneuverability and ease of handling are priorities. Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field. Colt’s Model M “1903 Pocket Hammerless .32ACP”
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breech bolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail.
- Also includes: two magazines; Picatinny rail; scope rings.
- Model Number: 5805
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Front Sight: Blade
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Length: 18.50″
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Twist: 1:9″ RH
- Capacity: 5
- Finish: Matte Stainless
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
- Overall Length: 37.50″
- Length of Pull: 13″
- Grooves: 6
Mushroom Spores Australia